Friday, August 3, 2012

Let Me Let Go of Yo Completely!!

I miss you when something really good happens, because you’re the only one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you’re the only one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night and think about all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life. But now, all I will do was forget you. The memory about you. Everything about you that hurt me deeply inside. Cause, Imma fine a new hope and make sure it won't hurt me as much as you did to me. I don't miss you. I miss the laughs. The smiles. The good times. The way things were. Now, I don't know who you are. Sorry because I want to forget you. I didn't meant to hurt you just that you make me feel annoyed and also you son't have faith in me nor believe me. 
-Aoi-
26/5/2012
-Re-type the letter-
Been hurt in a relationship is a normal thing, but to recover fully from the scar was not an easy task. I might sound mature, but all I want, all I need was the most care from the right person, the most love from him. What can I do when there is no other people to care for me? Well Imma still finding the answer... :)

0 Stars:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs