Monday, August 6, 2012

I fall in love with you!!

I feel so much for one boy, and really this is just admitting that I'm in love with him.

Although I speak about you so much
Although everyone can see it
I would never admit it
Admit how I feel
When I first talk to you
I just thought it was a silly crush
Over time it grew on me; you grew on me
I found myself smiling, then I found myself thinking of you
I tried not to cry, but tears still broke through
I always asked myself could it be true?
Or is this just a one off thing
You made me smile, you made me feel special
I know you don't feel the same, but I want you too
I've never admitted this to no one, not even you
I think I've fallen in love with you

-Aoi-
11.26 p.m
05/08/2012

0 Stars:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs