Saturday, August 4, 2012

Seven Days With Nick!



Welcome to Seven Days With Nick! Don’t let the title fool you. This section really has little to do with me and everything to do with Jesus. Relationships are crucial during this journey called life, and making a first time decision to ask Jesus to become your Lord and Savior ranks right at the top.

It’s difficult at best to find just the right way to reach the most people with this message of salvation. I’ve been going over and over it in my mind. I started replaying my personal encounters. Realizing that I could use my own experiences and transform them into a seven day script, I have designed a life changing guide.

If I had it my way, we’d sit down face to face at the quaint neighborhood coffee shop around the corner. You and I would discuss the hope found in Jesus Christ, and also cover the other details of life. We might even become friends and start meeting regularly.

I don’t want to overstate anything, or put myself on some pedestal, I only want to encourage you to become closer to God. So, with a bit of a twist and some creativity, I’ve discovered a way for us to spend some quality time together.

It’s as simple as clicking on the yellow button below entitled, “Are you ready?” Of course, you’ll have to use your imagination and go along with the dialogue, but in the end, I pray that you have furthered your walk with Jesus.

-Nick


All the story was credited to Nick

0 Stars:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs